• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is the Lyria website down for good?!
1 1

10 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Coverless 9.8 said:

Does anyone have any information on it?  How about Whetteon? Isn't he the website founder?  He's posted here previously!

What part is down?  I just clicked the link on MySlabbedComics and it took me there fine.

Here's what I'm getting!

Warning: simplexml_load_file(http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?OPERATION-NAME=findItemsAdvanced&GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-US&SERVICE-VERSION=1.13.0&SECURITY-APPNAME=DASInc32c-f271-4dd6-acee-64451103c84&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=XML&REST-PAYLOAD&outputSelector=SellerInfo&itemFilter(0).name=ListingType&itemFilter(0).value=Auction&itemFilter(1).name=MinBids&itemFilter(1).value=1&itemFilter(2).name=ExcludeCategory&itemFilter(2).value(0)=67&itemFilter(2).value(1)=74&itemFilter(2).value(2)=75&itemFilter(2).value(3)=77&itemFilter(2).value(4)=12589&itemFilter(2).value(5)=165445&aspectFilter(0).aspectName=Certification&aspectFilter(0).aspectValueName=Uncertified&aspectFilter(1).aspectName=Certification&aspectFilter(1).aspectValueName=Not%20Specified&aspectFilter(2).aspectName=Certification&aspectFilter(2).aspectValueName=CGC&aspectFilter(3).aspectName=Certification&aspectFilter(3).aspectValueName=CBCS&keywords=(cbcs%2Cc in /home2/lyriacom/public_html/EbayModule.php on line 306

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?OPERATION-NAME=findItemsAdvanced&GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-US&SERVICE-VERSION=1.13.0&SECURITY-APPNAME=DASInc32c-f271-4dd6-acee-64451103c84&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=XML&REST-PAYLOAD&outputSelector=SellerInfo&itemFilter(0).name=ListingType&itemFilter(0).value=Auction&itemFilter(1).name=MinBids&itemFilter(1).value=1&itemFilter(2).name=ExcludeCategory&itemFilter(2).value(0)=67&itemFilter(2).value(1)=74&itemFilter(2).value(2)=75&itemFilter(2).value(3)=77&itemFilter(2).value(4)=12589&itemFilter(2).value(5)=165445&aspectFilter(0).aspectName=Certification&aspectFilter(0).aspectValueName=Uncertified&aspectFilter(1).aspectName=Certification&aspectFilter(1).aspectValueName=Not%20Specified&aspectFilter(2).aspectName=Certification&aspectFilter(2).aspectValueName=CGC&aspectFilter(3).aspectName=Certification&aspec in /home2/lyriacom/public_html/EbayModule.php on line 306
Error retrieving the results!

Just now, Coverless 9.8 said:

Here's what I'm getting!

Warning: simplexml_load_file(http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?OPERATION-NAME=findItemsAdvanced&GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-US&SERVICE-VERSION=1.13.0&SECURITY-APPNAME=DASInc32c-f271-4dd6-acee-64451103c84&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=XML&REST-PAYLOAD&outputSelector=SellerInfo&itemFilter(0).name=ListingType&itemFilter(0).value=Auction&itemFilter(1).name=MinBids&itemFilter(1).value=1&itemFilter(2).name=ExcludeCategory&itemFilter(2).value(0)=67&itemFilter(2).value(1)=74&itemFilter(2).value(2)=75&itemFilter(2).value(3)=77&itemFilter(2).value(4)=12589&itemFilter(2).value(5)=165445&aspectFilter(0).aspectName=Certification&aspectFilter(0).aspectValueName=Uncertified&aspectFilter(1).aspectName=Certification&aspectFilter(1).aspectValueName=Not%20Specified&aspectFilter(2).aspectName=Certification&aspectFilter(2).aspectValueName=CGC&aspectFilter(3).aspectName=Certification&aspectFilter(3).aspectValueName=CBCS&keywords=(cbcs%2Cc in /home2/lyriacom/public_html/EbayModule.php on line 306

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?OPERATION-NAME=findItemsAdvanced&GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-US&SERVICE-VERSION=1.13.0&SECURITY-APPNAME=DASInc32c-f271-4dd6-acee-64451103c84&RESPONSE-DATA-FORMAT=XML&REST-PAYLOAD&outputSelector=SellerInfo&itemFilter(0).name=ListingType&itemFilter(0).value=Auction&itemFilter(1).name=MinBids&itemFilter(1).value=1&itemFilter(2).name=ExcludeCategory&itemFilter(2).value(0)=67&itemFilter(2).value(1)=74&itemFilter(2).value(2)=75&itemFilter(2).value(3)=77&itemFilter(2).value(4)=12589&itemFilter(2).value(5)=165445&aspectFilter(0).aspectName=Certification&aspectFilter(0).aspectValueName=Uncertified&aspectFilter(1).aspectName=Certification&aspectFilter(1).aspectValueName=Not%20Specified&aspectFilter(2).aspectName=Certification&aspectFilter(2).aspectValueName=CGC&aspectFilter(3).aspectName=Certification&aspec in /home2/lyriacom/public_html/EbayModule.php on line 306
Error retrieving the results!

It apears your're getting some sort of server error. Maybe try clearing your cache or even logging in with a different browser. If that doesn't fix it let me know and I can investigate further.