• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Argh! I want it all. All I say!

7 posts in this topic

Now that I'm running my site, I'm starting to meet lots of creators and every now and then I'll get an email that has a sneak peak at art from an upcoming book. And I have to tell you, the collector in me is going crazy. Everyone knows I'm on a budget, but when I see some of these pieces (like the new art from Neil Vokes) I immediately want to ask how much they're selling for. Hahaha.

Argh! When there's so much great art to be had, how do you hold off from pulling the trigger? It's almost to the point that I need to completely shut myself off from the net so I don't see anything I want to buy....

Ah, criteria. I like that. Of course, making criteria might be the damnest hard thing to do.

You know, Jimbo, screw all that prudent financial advice you're getting from all the motherhens on these boards. Go spend whatever you want to, on whatever you want. Everyone thought Edgar Church was a nutcase too. And remember that episode from Amazing Stories where Mark Hamill bought all sorts of crazy stuff and lived the life of a bum, alienating everyone he ever loved or cared for him? Well, he sure proved everyone wrong by turning out to be worth a fortune when he was 70 years old! Give in to your collector's instinct, it calls to you!

Ah, criteria. I like that. Of course, making criteria might be the damnest hard thing to do.

You know, Jimbo, screw all that prudent financial advice you're getting from all the motherhens on these boards. Go spend whatever you want to, on whatever you want. Everyone thought Edgar Church was a nutcase too. And remember that episode from Amazing Stories where Mark Hamill bought all sorts of crazy stuff and lived the life of a bum, alienating everyone he ever loved or cared for him? Well, he sure proved everyone wrong by turning out to be worth a fortune when he was 70 years old! Give in to your collector's instinct, it calls to you!

hail.gif