• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 1
6 6

298 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Krishosein said:

Oh damn panic time 

lol it doesn't give me panic so much as starts me on mind games....

do i need 48 hours? they're giving me 48 hours, so i must need them lol submit grades and immediately need to relook to see if i can feel bad about it :roflmao: 

13 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

do i need 48 hours? they're giving me 48 hours, so i must need them lol submit grades and immediately need to relook to see if i can feel bad about it :roflmao: 

I am so bad at this! Grades are sent though!!!!! 

Good luck everyone!

3 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

LOL or sulking in the corner because "the grading skills" are terribad rights once the results are posted. :roflmao:

Reveal hidden contents

It's not you, it's me! :insane:

:ohnoez: so true!

source.gif

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, toro said:

Seriously Andy, thank you so much for carrying on this tradition.  You make these boards a great place to hang out.  Thank you for putting up with all of our whining over the years, it was never at you, but at those graders who (over/under) graded all of those books.  If there ever is a CGC Board Hall of Fame I think you will be one of those who go in on the first ballot.

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Not being around for the others, I cannot even fathom what goes into this but I am sure it is an insurmountable feat! So I agree with @toro 100%.

39 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm going to get jacked up on Red Bull, and spend the next 48 hours grading these books!