• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 1
6 6

298 posts in this topic

Just now, thirdgreenham said:

Try not to talk about the books until the round is over and grades are posted. Thanks. :foryou: 

Sorry mister.I saw someone elses comments and was off to the races.I know better.

315358860_2019-08-2321_48_12.jpg.332d1ef

I shall now suffer the wroth and wrath of the BLACK FURY :mad:

(for you,Steve)

Traditionally, it’s been around 7pm Pacific time....but this round was posted suddenly at 11:57 am yesterday.... So technically, it ends Sunday at 11:57am.

We’ll discuss it and maybe allow extra time for last minute entrants. Each time a new entrant shows up, I need to modify my spreadsheet.

4 minutes ago, sckao said:

Traditionally, it’s been around 7pm Pacific time....but this round was posted suddenly at 11:57 am yesterday.... So technically, it ends Sunday at 11:57am.

We’ll discuss it and maybe allow extra time for last minute entrants. Each time a new entrant shows up, I need to modify my spreadsheet.

:insane: 

I posted it early because my evening was filled with family stuff  

Lets discuss  :shy: 

1 hour ago, ElrodAllWrong said:

Just to be clear, grades for this round will be due Sunday night at 10:00p eastern, correct?

Yes, attention everyone :preach: 

This round (and very likely all future rounds) will end at 10:00 PM EDT (7PM Pacific) 

With over 75 entries recorded, if you have NOT scored Double Bullseyes this round, you are already out of the TOP TWENTY-FIVE. :eek:

Edited by sckao

In case you are new to this contest, this thread shows the Final Round 10 of last year's contest. The images still seem to be there (thumbsu

The charts are  what you can expect to see after each Round.

Edited by sckao