• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 1 Results (1 of 10)

28 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, sckao said:

2019 Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 01 - Commentary

Welcome to the Final Green Eggs Grading Contest and what will probably be the EASIEST round you will ever face. :foryou:

Congrats to the 36 of you who scored Double Bullseyes. :banana: 

If you did not do well this round, you have 9 more rounds to make up ground. It only gets harder from here. :eek:

Good luck! :wishluck:

ROUND 2 AWAITS! :sumo:

Fantastic stats.  The only time I''ll ever be at the top.  Enjoying these 48 hrs before I drop to the bottom of the list.  

21 minutes ago, spidermanbeyond said:

1st place. 1st time ever for me.  I know I am tied with 35 other people but still I am going to enjoy the moment.  As Wolverine said, "so this is what it feels like."

LOL! 

Double-bullseye for me and tied for 1st place!?

giphy.gif

Edited by jcjames

12 minutes ago, WPPJames said:

So I think I'm 1 point ahead of the people that submitted no guesses at all. Again, it's like that SNL Celebrity Jeopardy post I did earlier. If I can keep it out of the negative I can technically still qualify for Final Jeopardy.

Or you could look at it as you're just 6 Points behind the Leaders! :foryou:

(Part of the Peloton.)

honestly, this wasn't really that easy because i did a lot of debating on whether there were qualified grades allowed...then i realized that even if that book got a green label, it still would have been a 0.5.

but the internal back-and-forth prior to that was roiling, I'mma tell you whut