• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marketplace location?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone every considered that if the OA Marketplace sub forum was located as a sub forum under the basic Market forum listing along with Gold/Silver, Copper/Modern, Misc, etc. it would gain a lot more visibility and perhaps a lot more activity?  Sometimes I feel like it’s a bit forgotten here.  I know it makes some sense to have it associated directly with the OA forum itself, but just wondering if anyone knows if it’s ever been tried the other way?

15 hours ago, mister_not_so_nice said:

Just list the OA you are selling is the appropriate comic book for sale forum (gold/silver/modern ect)  (shrug)

I'm more baffled by the mentality of someone that can't grasp the concept of listing three pages they are selling within one thread :idea:

I agree with you on your second point COMPLETELY.    I think you're right about having art listed with the books it belongs too, just not sure others agree.  I'm not looking to sell anything so I don't care that much... I guess I just think from a buyer's perspective the OA marketplace seems very stale here, and I wondered if it would be enlivened if it were integrated with regular sales as more people would be aware of it and decide to participate.  Wishful thinking, I'm sure.