• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jfletch999 aka MonsterDogComics - Kudos thread
4 4

24 posts in this topic

I purchased a comic from jfletch999 in the last sale that they ran and I couldn't be happier with the transaction.The slab came snug as a bug,packaged bomb proof!It's was a lower dollar purchase but they went above and beyond with care-like it was a ten thousand dollar comic.

Everything was fast and professional ,I most would definitely recommend and shop again.The experience was five by five!

Oh,and there were some pretty sweet books at great prices IMHO.

I have nothing but good things to say about my experience dealing with Jfletch. Excellent shipping, communication was great through the transaction and above all else the pricing was really good. Highly recommended seller. 

Edited by HiddenCharacter

Bought some books from John recently. Communication was great, shipping was prompt and the packing was top notch. Very few folks take the time to package books like this anymore .... I appreciate the efforts!

Thanks John!