• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warning: More Corrupt, Fraudulent, and Criminal Behavior by eBay
1 1

257 posts in this topic

i'm flummoxed that someone would deliver a box that had to be signed for to the wrong address.  that's just insane.  i can see getting a neighbor's mail every once in awhile, maybe the carrier grabs an incorrect/extra item from the stack and puts it in your mailbox.

But a box? that they had to take out of the truck, walk up to reception, and get a signature for?

Man, i would be sooooo pissed off.  Good luck to you RMA, hope it works out in your favor, insomuch as it can at this point

13 minutes ago, Krishosein said:

I've had bad issues with Fed ex and UPS in Canada.

Fed Ex. dropped off a package at the front of my porch enclosure in the rain..... I mean the drive could of left it at the Front door inside the porch enclosure so its hidden and out of the rain... Nope didn't happen..

UPS delivered my package to a neighbor down the street thankfully they called and I was able to come and pick it up. 

I always tell the story of my copy of Superman 3. Driver signed for it himself and left it at the wrong house... comiclink got involved on my behalf as I called them.  

Fed Ex was convinced I was home because the driver said so.  I was on the train.  Then they said a relative signed for it.  Not so since they were on vacation. 

Driver came by and told me that I almost cost him his job. 

Now, all CLink packages are forwarded to an affiliate of Fed Ex where I pick it up there. If  they cannot find one of my package there then that is clearly on them. 

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I always tell the story of my copy of Superman 3. Driver signed for it himself and left it at the wrong house... comiclink got involved on my behalf as I called them.  

Fed Ex was convinced I was home because the driver said so.  I was on the train.  Then they said a relative signed for it.  Not so since they were on vacation. 

Driver came by and told me that I almost cost him his job. 

Now, all CLink packages are forwarded to an affiliate of Fed Ex where I pick it up there. If  they cannot find one of my package there then that is clearly on them. 

wow some people he knew he signed for it himself dropped if off at the wrong house and still came to say that you almost cost him his job... :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, Krishosein said:

wow some people he knew he signed for it himself dropped if off at the wrong house and still came to say that you almost cost him his job... :facepalm:

He came by to let me know that he was going to find it for me. 

It was eventually recovered but through no help from him. 

7 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Driver came by and told me that I almost cost him his 

The audacity

So this :censored: driver illegally signs for your product because he is to lazy to double back, than is angry that you called in.

Its unexplainable, he should be ashamed of himself

@Buzzetta "Driver came by and told me that I almost cost him his job."

No, the driver almost cost himself his job by forging a signature and lying about the circumstances of the delivery.

I am always amazed about how people engaged in wrongdoing almost always try to deflect and blame someone else for the consequences of their own making when they are outed by the facts and the truth.

2 minutes ago, Jaylam said:

@Buzzetta "Driver came by and told me that I almost cost him his job."

No, the driver almost cost himself his job by forging a signature and lying about the circumstances of the delivery.

I am always amazed about how people engaged in wrongdoing almost always try to deflect and blame someone else for the consequences of their own making when they are outed by the facts and the truth.

I felt my blood boiling just reading the post.

The lack of accountability is astounding.

26 minutes ago, Jaylam said:

@Buzzetta

Unfortunately it works for some people.

3 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

I’ve read the entire thread and as an eBay seller of CGC slabs I definitely feel for the OP. The thread title is all wrong though as I haven’t seen anything I would characterize as “corrupt, fraudulent or criminal behavior “. Mostly bad behavior by the USPS which ultimately is up to the seller to expect.

When eBay tells you that there is nothing they will do because an item shows as "delivered"...irrespective of their own terms and the information in front of their faces....they are violating their terms, which is corrupt, fraudulent, and criminal.

1 hour ago, icefires said:

Wrong PO Box on return label. Asked for packing materials, not box.

Own it.

You got screwed for sure. But your mistakes didn't help the situation.

No. That is not only not correct, neither has anything to do with the problem.

My response to the buyer's return claim: "...take a few more pictures of the original shipping box all the way around, and send the remains back to me, and I'll get you a full refund."

And it's not a "wrong PO box" if forwarding is still in effect.

RMA, you are so in the right that its disgusting to see how things are going with this case.  

The at eBay 1st level phone rep. 101 are the most unintelligent, kool-aid drinking, tow the company line, can't think out of the box aholes that I've ever dealt with.

I hope it miraculously works out for you.  

36 minutes ago, Red_Hood said:

RMA, you are so in the right that its disgusting to see how things are going with this case.  

The at eBay 1st level phone rep. 101 are the most unintelligent, kool-aid drinking, tow the company line, can't think out of the box aholes that I've ever dealt with.

I hope it miraculously works out for you.  

Hi... I don’t think we’ve ever been formally introduced. 

One thing I know for sure-if you become argumentative with customer service they will do anything in their power to foil you.  Never ever argue with customer service merely stay calm and ask questions.  I have a 100% success rate with customer service issues in a wide variety of situations.  When my brother was trying to get estate thru probate security company would not remove my mom from the contract.  My brother hired an attorney and sent death certificate multiple times-no good.  I said let me handle this.  5 minutes on the phone and everything was resolved.  DO NOT ARGUE WITH PEOPLE YOU NEED HELP FROM.