• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warning: More Corrupt, Fraudulent, and Criminal Behavior by eBay
1 1

257 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, vheflin said:

yeah well maybe if you stop creep peeping in his window...:roflmao:

I'm just trying to see if the Earth is getting bigger

69843504_1335492539957819_4000949494366601216_n.jpg

8 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

Anyone actually read the new terms and conditions before clicking agree?

Curious what changed:insane:

I thought the same thing lol

Hopefully we didn't sign away that 5 month TAT should be the norm! :insane:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 hour ago, Logan510 said:

Exact opposite experience, he's seen me enough times now that at a recent load in at a con he was walking by me and my wife, recognized me and walked over to shake my hand and say hello.

He was screaming out to people at NYCC last time like Grandpa Abe Simpson.  It was kind of off-putting.   I was with another boardie and it was kind of bizarre.  I have a Batman 227 that I had signed by him that he promised I would put up on eBay but yet, I still have it in my collection.  He gets kind of weird sometimes when I see him but I have to admit that there are times that I find him fascinating.  

Recently though?  He is on my walk on by list. 

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

He was screaming out to people at NYCC last time like Grandpa Abe Simpson.  It was kind of off-putting.   I was with another boardie and it was kind of bizarre.  I have a Batman 227 that I had signed by him that he promised I would put up on eBay but yet, I still have it in my collection.  He gets kind of weird sometimes when I see him but I have to admit that there are times that I find him fascinating.  

Recently though?  He is on my walk on by list. 

Every time you go to a con walk up and show him the Batman and say 'still got it"-

ps wtf was he screamin?

Edited by kav

1 minute ago, kav said:

Every time you go to a con walk up and show him the Batman and say 'still got it"-

ps wtf was he screamin?

He was pitching himself. 

"The real show is right here!"  things like that. 

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

He was pitching himself. 

Kneel come on bruh-

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

He was pitching himself. 

sometimes businesses hire someone in a chicken suit to bring in business-possible option for him

5 minutes ago, kav said:

sometimes businesses hire someone in a chicken suit to bring in business-possible option for him

i think that's how the fight started...

oCXMHd.gif but he is good guy! he just must have bills to pay too.... i've noticed his yelling, but figured if people knew there was no line then that was the time to line up... and if he's still telling people it seems out of place like a carnie

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

i think that's how the fight started...

oCXMHd.gif but he is good guy! he just must have bills to pay too.... i've noticed his yelling, but figured if people knew there was no line then that was the time to line up... and if he's still telling people it seems out of place like a carnie

I wish I had seen Kneel Atoms a bunch of times and knew all about him and stuff.  At least I met Chuck.

6 minutes ago, kav said:

I wish I had seen Kneel Atoms a bunch of times and knew all about him and stuff.  At least I met Chuck.

they say don't peek behind the curtain at your idols, but that always ends up as trivial. Neal's done a lot of good.

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

they say don't peek behind the curtain at your idols, but that always ends up as trivial. Neal's done a lot of good.

I just want to ask him a bunch of stuff what did you think when you got the GL/GA assignment could you tell it was going to be special or was it just another assignment?  When did you change from being a cover artists to a super star?  Did it surprise you?  etc

2 hours ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

:ohnoez:

1802D42C-BB0F-4EAC-9412-1F9B54D7D859.png

I just clicked and tapped the screen till the damn thing went away.

I don't have to give up my Edition Heritage comics now do I? :$

Edited by porcupine48

3 hours ago, Bookery said:

Yeah... here's the thing... you gotta be careful with those... an awful lot were actually auto-penned by his secretary.

I've even seen one that was supposedly signed 3 days after he died! 

4 minutes ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

I've even seen one that was supposedly signed 3 days after he died! 

I have that was signed before he was born.

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I've had good experiences with all the comic idols I've met except one and I would chalk that up to just one of those things. It wasn't a negative experience per se, it didn't affect my enjoyment of his work and it didn't cause me to run around talking bad about him.