• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED... Two Atlas and an EÇ walk out if a bar...

14 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

The usual stuff.... No HOS or Probies .... 

PM's and all offers are welcome, but the 1st :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any pm’s.

Payment by Paypal, Check or M.O. (within a few days unless discussed and agreed upon). 

Shipping in the US is either $10.00 or for higher cost items I can ship USPS Priority + Insurance. 

Int'l please pm me, as I''ll need to figure out a price.

I will accept returns on any raw book(s) within ten days of your receipt as long as the book(s) are returned to me as they were when you received it/them. 

If there is any restoration on any raw book I will take them back up to 3 months after the purchase. 

As for any raw book return, I ask that you cover the shipping cost back to me unless I missed the restoration or major defect.

Edited by Mxwll Smrt

Battle 7

No sales data on GPAnalysis..

Incredible colors, FC is much better than the BC. The back cover has some minor chipping on the side edge and there's a small tear on the lower BC towards the spine.

I'm going to call it F/VF to VF-

CLOSED

fullsizeoutput_bed.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_bee.jpeg

Edited by Mxwll Smrt