• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Changes again to CGC Submission Tracking Page?
1 1

18 posts in this topic

Just looked to see a status of my submissions and it appears that the statuses have now gone back to the old Received, scheduled for grading etc. I had three invoices that were in "Grading/quality control" last night and are now showing "scheduled for Grading". Was there an announcement around this that I missed?

7 minutes ago, Donald Jack said:

I didn't see any announcement, but I also had a "Scheduled for grading" invoice revert to "Received" and the inventory for that invoice was removed (or rather the hyperlink is no longer available.)

Yes, that happened to 3 of my invoices also. I could see the detailed books listed the past couple of days and now I can't.

11 minutes ago, LordRahl said:

They are having system issues, not an intentional change. 

Well they should intentionally not fix the system issue then. "Received" is much nicer and more accurate than being scheduled for grading for two months.

So far the more i see,  myself and many others have lost faith in CGC. One of the reasons I have not sent in another submission this year with turn around times hitting up to 5/6 months on some tiers, status updates that have no consistency,  fast tracks that have taken longer than regular submissions,  No movement on the Registry Requests since June 9th, glitches signing on saying host was down , HORRIBLE NEWTON RINGS ,  random trash in slab,  multiple size slabs on same books, mislabeled books, and now damaging reholder books? This has just become sad. it appears they have just given up on taking pride in the product they sell and us as customers.  "The only reputable company " is quickly fostering a reputation that will have more of us giving up on them. It has just become unacceptable and enough is enough.