• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THREAD CLOSED, new thread in a couple of weeks
4 4

32 posts in this topic

Welcome to the new thread, I'll be posting a lot for sale this weekend!  Reply in the thread to claim the book!  Feel free to send me a DM if you prefer, but you risk losing out to someone else if they claim the book in the thread first.  

Shipping is included in the listed price (for the US only).  Shipping to Canada is an additional $15 to the listed price.  If you live somewhere else internationally please DM me before claiming a book, because those rates are a lot higher these days. 

Edited by jfletch999

Baffling Mysteries #13 CGC 6.5 CR-OW R, small amount of color touch on cover, classic bleeding mummy cover!  If you claim this book you'll get a bonus, B-Movie Presents #3 CGC 9.4 White pages with a groovy jungle / Egyptian theme!  Please note there's a slender chip on the side of the B-Movie #3 case.  It's not sharp or jagged and the book isn't exposed, it's just aesthetic.  This is what happens when 2000 year old mummies run wild, both books SOLD to @707comics 

IMG_0794.JPG

IMG_0801.JPG

IMG_0795.JPG

IMG_0797.JPG

IMG_0800.JPG

Edited by jfletch999

D*ck Cole #7 CGC 0.5 OW pages with hilarious panel cover by L.B. Cole!  This book cracks me up every time I see it.  Since this copy's in ultra low grade I'll include another L.B. Cole cover -- 4 Most Boys #39, raw and ungraded!  Please see the pics for the flaws on the raw book, it's roughly in GD condition with lots of creasing and a tear on the right side of the cover.  You get both comics pictured -- SOLD to @707comics 

IMG_0858.JPG

IMG_0844.JPG

IMG_0847.JPG

IMG_0846.JPG

IMG_0848.JPG

IMG_0856.JPG

IMG_0857.JPG

Edited by jfletch999

On 9/27/2019 at 11:57 AM, jfletch999 said:

Mysteries #11 CGC 6.0 CR-OW R, small amount of color touch on cover, Canadian Edition - beautiful film noir cover!  A dame, a gun, and a back alley creature - was $150 now only $125 shipped! 

IMG_4431.JPG

IMG_4433.JPG

Let's get the ball rolling shall we?My first PLOD,:takeit: