• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you had $500 to spend on comics.
3 3

164 posts in this topic

I would add the 500$ CDN to my fund for my personal holy grail book AF15  just need to save a few more thousand and maybe hopefully in Dec might get a really cool Christmas present to myself lol.. 

5 hours ago, valiantman said:

Agreed, can you imagine someone buying this book raw for a little over $100 and then paying another $300 to have it signed by Frazetta and CGC graded?

Think of all the other books you could have gotten in 2008 for $500, instead of this oversized monstrosity which doesn't even fit in a CGC comic storage box.

0787143002_1200.jpg

Forget comics... you could have gotten 200 shares of Blockbuster for that $500 in July 2008, and just think what that would be worth today! :devil:

Shear carp.😆

I cant even write that with a straight face. 😎

1 hour ago, the blob said:

If I was betting on a tech company bouncing back it should have been apple and not razorfish. Oh regrets...

Steve Jobs 

Razorfish didnt have steve jobs

Plus Apple hired that guy from Pepsi as there marketing guy and that helped

Plus

iPhone

iPad

Ipod

11 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Steve Jobs 

Razorfish didnt have steve jobs

Plus Apple hired that guy from Pepsi as there marketing guy and that helped

Plus

iPhone

iPad

Ipod

Well the pads and phones ipods had not happened at 96 cents a share on 2000 early 2001. Can't remember exactly when iPods came out. I know I bought my wife a $150 one that soon became redundant when she had it on her iPhone. At least my kid used it too. Anyway, it is moot as I would have sold in Nov 2006 when I bought my house unless it was in my 401k.