• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four #48 FS
1 1

4 posts in this topic

:hi: Everyone. Been a long time since I have sold on here, but I mostly lurk in the threads to see how things are going. I still collect comics but mostly into the toy game now. lol Anyways, I have this book I recently bought and it's time for it to have a better home. For those who don't know me, I have bought and sold and made a whole bunch of dumb post in some of the threads for a long time now. Here's my kudos thread ( I forgot to hyperlink)

I will ship this book between 2 pieces of cardboard and fully bubble wrapped and shipped in a priority box through the USPS.

Paypal only G&S please. Shipping to most countries other than USA but please ask first. Shipping will be FREE to USA residents amd a $10 credit will be for international buyers.

I ship next business day! I don't play around.

First :takeit:  wins and trumps any pending PM's

No list members.

Up for grabs is a Fantastic Four #48 1st App of this cool dude on a surf board. I am asking $850 for this bad boy.

I had previously asked for a grade on the PGM thread and some fellow cool boardies said it'd be around the 4.5 mark. Which to me sounds good, but I am not a grader

Thanks for looking and please don't hesitate to say hi, or post ridiculous things. I'm very friendly. 

FF48front.jpeg..jpeg

FF48back.jpeg..jpeg

Edited by retrothecollector
forgot to add "no list members"