• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grade is in - PGM ASM 210
1 1

16 posts in this topic

In honor of the recent announcement of Madame Web in the Spidey movie universe

Never would've thought Madame Web would be a spin off character, but what do I know about the movie biz - though I am getting to be a background character at a restaurant scene of a locally filmed indie movie. We have to pretend to eat & talk.  I told my wife after 29 years of marriage I should be able to win an Oscar doing that!

spidey210_f.jpg

spidey210_b.jpg

spidey210.jpg

spidey210_ulc.jpg

spidey210_urc.jpg

spidey210_lrc.jpg

spidey210_llc.jpg

Edited by csaag
grade in

The rounding/blunting of the corners of the spine looks worse magnified than it does in hand, I’d suspect. BRFC looks dog-eared or potentially torn, though.

It’s hard to grade a high grade book from scans. Especially one like this where the only flaw is corner wear (albeit to both corners of the spine and the BRFC).

My instinct on the front back/cover scans was NM- (9.2) due to the rounding.

For a more accurate grade it would be helpful to know if the bottom right of the front cover is dog eared or if the corner piece is missing.

35 minutes ago, TSwift25 said:

The rounding/blunting of the corners of the spine looks worse magnified than it does in hand, I’d suspect. BRFC looks dog-eared or potentially torn, though.

It’s hard to grade a high grade book from scans. Especially one like this where the only flaw is corner wear (albeit to both corners of the spine and the BRFC).

My instinct on the front back/cover scans was NM- (9.2) due to the rounding.

For a more accurate grade it would be helpful to know if the bottom right of the front cover is dog eared or if the corner piece is missing.

I'll have to check tonight, but I stared at the book a lot once I heard the news about that movie and I didn't see any tear/missing piece.

Of course now that you say it, I'd have to go back and look again