• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE !!! πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
18 18

1,021 posts in this topic

:news::news::news:

SOLD TO @Darth CorgiΒ Β :applause:

:news::news::news:

WeirdΒ V2 #10Β (12/1968)

FN 6.0

$50

Just an absolutely Wacky Cover. Bondage, Headlights, Severed Head (being sewn back on); Leg hanging in the Air (1st Ever in a Comic BookΒ :insane:)

Β 

Spoiler

IMG_8740.jpg.3a8f72310bb8f53b8ba843cde6a07477.jpg

IMG_8741.jpg.c6de1f2a9e3edff2d98d57cce2cb887c.jpg

IMG_8742.jpg.85864032e02ae93c6e8eb8a1c96093e9.jpg

Β 

Edited by bounty_coder

2 hours ago, Key Largo Comics said:

Bounty do you know who the cover artists are on the Psycho 21 and the Psycho 7?

Vicente Segrelles on 7 andΒ Prieto Muriana on 21. Skywald hired many lesser known (but still very talented) Latin American artists to do many of their covers and interior stories.Β (thumbsu

4 hours ago, Jayman said:

Vicente Segrelles on 7 andΒ Prieto Muriana on 21. Skywald hired many lesser known (but still very talented) Latin American artists to do many of their covers and interior stories.Β (thumbsu

Slight correction though. Vicente is from Spain and I believe Prieto is as well if not elsewhere in Europe so they were European artists, not Latin American.

That’s like calling Alan Moore as thatΒ American artist...:makepoint:

Edited by N e r V

4 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

:whatthe:Β Can you share any information on this with me please?

(sorryΒ to crowd the thread bounty)

Yes, but I can’t post some of his other covers (you’ll see why) so just check out the link below:

Β 

https://www.pulpinternational.com/pulp/entry/Six-Prieto-Muriana-covers-for-the-graphic-novel-serial-Kennedy-1977.html

3 minutes ago, N e r V said:

Yes, but I can’t post some of his other covers (you’ll see why) so just check out the link below:

Β 

https://www.pulpinternational.com/pulp/entry/Six-Prieto-Muriana-covers-for-the-graphic-novel-serial-Kennedy-1977.html

Oh wow!Thank you.Those are all definitely on my want list now.

14 minutes ago, Annihilus said:

Loving that Prieto BW. Reminds me of a cross between Vargas and Ashley Wood

Google both when you have time. I’m sure the net is just full of great images by both artists.

1 hour ago, N e r V said:

Slight correction though. Vicente is from Spain and I believe Prieto is as well if not elsewhere in Europe so they were European artists, not Latin American.

That’s like calling Alan Moore as thatΒ American artist...:makepoint:

Correction noted! Funny, as I was typing the reply I was going to say Spanish artists but wasn’t really sure, so my brain decided on Latin American in stead of European.Β doh!

8 minutes ago, N e r V said:

If I see a spike in online pricing I’ll know who started it...:smirk:

Being so close to Quebec,French editions are a little more common.I'm hoping I can find some somewhat local,going to cast out some feelers in Montreal.Β :wishluck:

Thanks for turning me onto them!

Maybe Bounty will magically have some!

3 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Being so close to Quebec,French editions are a little more common.I'm hoping I can find some somewhat local,going to cast out some feelers in Montreal.Β :wishluck:

Thanks for turning me onto them!

Maybe Bounty will magically have some!

I've got some "Foreign" (Non-USA) Skywalds; not sure if I have any duplicates though...Wasn't planning to put anything like that up.Β  If I did it would be at the very end and most likely wouldn't be much.Β  Some of those Non-USA versions of these horror mags have been going for bookoo bux on eBay.