• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE !!! πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
18 18

1,021 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Joshua33 said:

A couple goldies next?Β (shrug)

2 more wretched rags tonight before this thread enters some much needed slumber.

Tomorrow I will work on getting some Goldies up hopefully by Noon PST.

I will also have a Modern thread going on in the other area with some great Vampirella Limited Edition / Virgin books, The Goon, The Crow, Halloween themed stuff and much more...

I want to help set expectations as I don't want anyone to sit idle on a Saturday wasting their day away for me to postΒ :insane:

I've got some tough decisions to make on the Golden Age books that I'm going to list...but that is my next priority.Β  My goal is to try and get a batch up by 2 PM PST.Β 

1 hour ago, bounty_coder said:

I want to help set expectations as I don't want anyone to sit idle on a Saturday wasting their day away for me to postΒ :insane:

I've got some tough decisions to make on the Golden Age books that I'm going to list...but that is my next priority.Β  My goal is to try and get a batch up by 2 PM PST.Β 

E2FE91B0-265B-4FE7-AB67-DFF6D76C37B2.gif.90bc3108b7c48a28f7837480fed57512.gif

15 hours ago, bounty_coder said:

Β 

Tales of the Zombie #1 (1973)

CGC 9.2 OW/W

Asking: $275

Masterpiece of a cover by Boris Vallejo

46 years old now

This book has been slowly building steam and is a real underdog.

Β 

IMG_1254.jpg.06f46bfac5eeaba4a927617753932ad4.jpg

Β  Reveal hidden contents

IMG_1255.jpg.82a02ac070f854502752b7f81949a90c.jpg

Β 

Such a tremendous cover in a series full of great covers.

Vastly underrated series.

3 hours ago, bounty_coder said:

It's ok. Goals aren't meant to be achievable.

Just got done pulling and imaging 22 GA books, some GGA, some Horror, some Schomburg, some LB Cole.Β 

Need to re-size, upload and start preparing the details for them.

I'm shooting to get 5 books up before I have to go offline again within the next hour.Β  Then I will post the rest most likely early tomorrow morning.Β