• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 5
7 7

388 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Magickyak said:

I got a happy cloud. :cloud9: A happy cloud! Why is he happy? Is it a spiteful cloud that is happy that I failed, or is it really hoping for me to succeed? I have no idea! This emoji doesn't have enough character development.

His character will be fully fleshed out when we get the results.

7 minutes ago, sckao said:

And as we near the end of Day 1 for ROUND 5, with 58 Grade Sets in, we have FOUR Double Bullseyes so far. Congrats!

For TWO of these Double Bullseye recipients, it is their FIRST. :acclaim:

Is this something that would make a cloud happy? Asking for a friend...

4 minutes ago, flashlites said:

Best guess in. I second guessed my self up to the last minute on the Jumbo :pullhair:

We have another dbl bullseye!!!

Just now, flashlites said:

Best guess in. I second guessed my self up to the last minute on the Jumbo :pullhair: Oh God I just checked my emoji's ...I got the double emoji's  :wishluck: and the :whatev:That cant be good?? Never got 2 before? "What does it all mean Stimpy??"

giphy.gif

dbl emoji means DOUBLE BULLS

8 hours ago, flashlites said:

Best guess in. I second guessed my self up to the last minute on the Jumbo :pullhair: Oh God I just checked my emoji's ...I got the double emoji's  :wishluck: and the :whatev:That cant be good?? Never got 2 before?

I got the same double emojis from @sckao and an :takeit:from @thirdgreenham.  If @kav is right, there will be some :news: for us. (thumbsu

Edit: If I did score a double bullseye this round, I will be one of the first time recipients.

Edited by Catwomancomics