• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 5
7 7

388 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, comics4all said:

I don't think luck gets you #15!!!!!

Keep on Keepin on!!!

Wudy!!!! 

hmm, I think I'm 9th... Just due to alphabet order, I'm in just the 15th slot.  Regardless, this is probably the highest, I'll get... I have a terrible feeling about round 6.  Not even going to try today

1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

hmm, I think I'm 9th... Just due to alphabet order, I'm in just the 15th slot.  Regardless, this is probably the highest, I'll get... I have a terrible feeling about round 6.  Not even going to try today

Top Ten!! You are Killing It! 

This round will probably put me back into 70th place! lol

wudy smiling hat.jpe

Wednesday is my favorite day this week-grade results and Survivor both on at the same time.  Its a bit of a challenge tho paying attention to survivor and also all the after grade postings plus the new round books popping up.  Come to think of it this game is rather like survivor.  

On 10/1/2019 at 7:03 PM, kav said:

Come to think of it this game is rather like survivor.  

:) In that case I feel like I've been on "Exile Island" for the past 5 rounds.

Do we have a Survivor thread on the CGC boards? I need to get caught up on the current season, but I have been a fan since season 1.

Edited by adampasz

1 hour ago, adampasz said:

:) In that case I feel like I've been on "Exile Island" for the past 5 rounds.

Do we have a Survivor thread on the CGC boards? I need to get caught up on the current season, but I have been a fan since season 1.

The guy I really despised who was going around plotting and acting like he was in charge who was supposedly a professional poker player was the first one voted out.  Saw that coming.  He was very shocked.  I have to believe this type of over estimation of his abilities occurs fairly frequently in his life, no need for shock-