• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 5
7 7

388 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, WPPJames said:

Dang it. I completely missed the "Brittle Pages" notation before I submitted my grades. Reading. What a concept.

sometimes they let you change grade if you explain

3 minutes ago, kav said:
1 hour ago, WPPJames said:

Dang it. I completely missed the "Brittle Pages" notation before I submitted my grades. Reading. What a concept.

sometimes they let you change grade if you explain

Especially if the grades are not recorded yet (thumbsu 

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Especially if the grades are not recorded yet (thumbsu 

bingo.  One time I got frustrated and called a 9.4 a 0.5 and a 1.0 a 9.9 because I was #@!@# off.  I asked if I could submit the real grades and they let me 

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

which mine aren't yet, are anybody elses?

must have been a late night, I know I awoke tired :shy: 

I went to bed dwelling on that Jumbo.  I dreamed Sheena was a student in class and kept racing people.  I know there's a clue to the grade in that dream somewhere.  It worked for Kekule when he had that dream.

5 minutes ago, kav said:

bingo.  One time I got frustrated and called a 9.4 a 0.5 and a 1.0 a 9.9 because I was #@!@# off.  I asked if I could submit the real grades and they let me 

I changed it once this contest so far. I went from being one off on both books.... to a bullseye and a -1 lol :makepoint: I was better off the first go around meh 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I changed it once this contest so far. I went from being one off on both books.... to a bullseye and a -1 lol :makepoint: I was better off the first go around meh 

I bet Shin was like sure ya wanna change your grade absolutely we can do that lol 

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It went from :preach: to :makepoint: and :ohnoez: 

Thats when you should have said you changed your mind back to the original grades.

They tried to warn you.

3 minutes ago, kav said:

Thats when you should have said you changed your mind back to the original grades.

They tried to warn you.

Either I didn't listen or was too chicken lol

I felt I was already asking to much, I wish I was doing better so far! :wishluck:

:tink:

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

Either I didn't listen or was too chicken lol

I felt I was already asking to much, I wish I was doing better so far! :wishluck:

:tink:

You'll know when you are asking too much when the person says NO lol