• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Sold
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Two books up for sale today... a beautiful 9.4 copy of X-Men 35 and a solid 9.2 copy of TOS.

Early Black Widow appearances are heating up with the coming of her solo film and, as for the other book,
the X-Men and Spider-Man together on a cover and in the same book?  What more could you want?

A few thread rules:

I will accept checks or money orders (both of which must clear) or PayPal unless otherwise noted for any specific
book or lot; books cannot be shipped while any part of the sales price or fees are outstanding. Please, no HOS or
Probationers. The buyer has seven days from the day of receipt to inspect purchases of raw books (48 hours for
graded books) and books must be returned in the same condition as when they were shipped. Buyer is responsible
for return shipping costs unless they're being returned due to an error on my part. Disagreement over grading
is not an error; enough scans should be provided so that doesn't happen.  Payment will be expected within 48 hours
unless sending a check or money order by mail or unless otherwise agreed to.  You just have to let me know what
your plans are and I expect to hear from you within a reasonable amount of time after your purchase.  This helps
me get my shipping out to everyone quickly without having to make a lot of separate trips to the post office to
ship one package at a time and I appreciate that courtesy.  I reserve the right to cancel sales to buyers who don't
follow through in a timely manner after making a purchase in the thread.

Unless otherwise noted, 1 to 6 raw books will be a flat $8.00 shipping in the continental US plus exact cost of
insurance. Double sized books count as two.  Over 6 raw books, add $1 per book or $14.35 for Priority Flat Rate, whichever is less.

Slabbed books will be $14.35 Priority Flat Rate plus $3.05 for Signature Tracking, one to three books and exact shipping
for more than that (also in the continental US). No insurance will be necessary for purchases under $20,000.
I can mail to most places outside of the U.S. for exact shipping costs.

You're welcomed and encouraged to PM me with offers but the first unconditional :takeit: in the thread trumps PM
discussions. You know..., the usual rules. :) If you want to buy more than one book, PM me for a possible quantity
discount.

Additional scans are available for any book upon request.

My kudos thread: https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/241444-jim-corrigans-feedback-thread/

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Jim Corrigan