• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

XL Edition: Newmarket Card & Comics Show - October 26, Newmarket (Toronto), Canada

6 posts in this topic

Newmarket Card & Comics Show "XL Edition"

Saturday, October 26 | 10:00 - 4:00

Newmarket Community Centre

200 Doug Duncan Drive (Main & Timothy), just 30 minutes north of Toronto

• The highest standard of vendors from across Ontario buying, selling, and trading the best selection of comic books and trading cards north of Toronto.
  • "XL Edition" with more comic book and trading card vendors including Pokemon and some toy vendors too, an Artist Alley plus Cosplay for a Cause
  • Take pictures with cosplayers and help support kids living with disabilities.
  • Tickets at door: Your Choice donation to Easter Seals. 1 free entry into the Connor McDavid Rookie Card Raffle

NM-20191026-NM_499x356.jpg

SHOW INFO > http://www.newmarketcardshow.com

Vendor Tables Sold Out. Contact us to get on the waiting list.

Artist Alley Tables Available.

I will be setting up at this show just a bit north of Toronto.

I have and will bring my Ditko Amazing Spider-man's #1, #2, #3 and many more up to #38.

I have a large inventory of Golden Age BATMAN, DETECTIVE and WORLD'S FINEST COMICS.

Some notable books I will have displayed and for sale are Detective comics #35 , #140 , #187 and many more from the 1940's and 1950's both RAW and CGC slabbed.

Also have early BATMAN again from the 1940's and 1950's both raw and slabbed.

If you decide to visit you will see my display stand full of these gems!!

Hope to see you there to browse through my inventory and talk comics!

That is correct.

The show is always 1/2 comic books and 1/2 cards. When we have an "XL Edition" there are more of each plus an Artist Alley and Cosplay for a Cause.

You can find more info at www.newmarketcardshow.com and you can email us any time!

Vendor tables are currently sold out but no waiting list has formed as of today. We have a handful of artist alley tables left.

Edited by Newmarket Card & Comics Show