• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] [CLOSED] [SOLD] Journey Into Mystery #85 (1st Loki) CGC 4.5 (White Pages)
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Just 1 x Book for sale: Journey Into Mystery #85 (1st Loki) CGC 4.5 (White Pages)

I have a CGC SS 5.5 on this book, so I figured I might put this up on the boards to see if their are any hits, as I am trying to put together some funds for a grail.

:rulez:

1) Price Includes Shipping USPS Priority Mail, with Insurance and tracking number for United States buyers.  Outside the US, I will pay for $20.00 of the shipping the rest is paid for by the buyer

2) No issues with returns, as long as I am notified NLT 48-hours after you receive the book.  Shipping back is paid for by the buyer, and comic needs to be in same shape as when I shipped it out.

3) Payment is expected within 48-hours after you purchase the item.  If I don't hear back from the buyer or receive payment within those 48-hours, I will relist the book back on the CGC Boards

4) PM offers are welcome.  But if I get an :takeit: when we are negotiating the price, the :takeit: gets the book. 

5) I consider the book sold once an :takeit:or a :takeit:via PM is posted by the buyer.  Up to that timeframe the book is still for sale on the boards

6) Book has not been pressed.  I bought it raw, and just sent it out to CGC grading.  Recently got it back from CGC about a month ago.

7) My Kudos thread is below

Mike22 Kudo's Thread

8) I will not sell to a someone on the Hall of Shame or those on the Probation's List

9) Paypal is the preferred form of Payment.  If you want to pay a different method, you would need to discuss that with me via PM. 

10) Last sales of a Journey Into Mystery #85 CGC 4.5 have been: $1,000, $1,170, $1,300, $1,200

11) This book does have White Pages so I am going to ask $1200.00 for the book

12) Any questions or issues about the book, please don't hesitate to PM, and I am open to reasonable offers.

Edited by Mike22
Added Kudos Thread