• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel 10c & 12c Circle Price Club!
1 1

356 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Frisco Larson said:

Thanks, I completely agree! A great Ditko offering!

I only have 4,5 and 6 but the Ditko hulk is my favourite of them for sure.

Such a brain melt reading 1-6 all together with the errors and finding of their way with the character,story. :luhv:

40 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

I only have 4,5 and 6 but the Ditko hulk is my favourite of them for sure.

Such a brain melt reading 1-6 all together with the errors and finding of their way with the character,story. :luhv:

It's been a while since I've read them back to back. I need to make that a priority. I'll tell ya, I dig them all and the 6 being all Ditko is super special, but I must also mention how killer the Ditko inks over Kirby pencils on the second issue is!!! I just love his inking on that!

6 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

It's been a while since I've read them back to back. I need to make that a priority. I'll tell ya, I dig them all and the 6 being all Ditko is super special, but I must also mention how killer the Ditko inks over Kirby pencils on the second issue is!!! I just love his inking on that!

You're right.Sadly,my copy,ah-disappeared in the hands of someone I trusted so it's sort of verboten in my mind lol I just blank over it.

The prices on volume one sort of went crazy when I was paying attention to other genres,so I never did get an issue three,and #1 is just in the stratosphere!

5 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

You're right.Sadly,my copy,ah-disappeared in the hands of someone I trusted so it's sort of verboten in my mind lol I just blank over it.

The prices on volume one sort of went crazy when I was paying attention to other genres,so I never did get an issue three,and #1 is just in the stratosphere!

I had the run in the 90s but sold them to buy more Golden Age. I only have issues 3 and 6 right now, but I hope to get them all again.