• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel 10c & 12c Circle Price Club!
1 1

356 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

That IS an early one! I have one just prior to the circle price. I haven't seen many for sale or I'd have more.(thumbsu

That's a sweet looking copy! @Get Marwood & I has a list of fantastic depth on the pence,he's also done a tonne or looksee into the font variations.I believe there's links in his sigline if you haven't seen them.Incredible work

Edited by porcupine48

5 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

That's a sweet looking copy! @Get Marwood & I has a list of fantastic depth on the pence,he's also done a tonne or looksee into the font variations.I believe there's links in his sigline if you haven't seen them.Fantastic work

I HAVE seen some of his writings. I think they were journals. I should reinvestigate his lists. Lots of great info in there! Oh and thanks :) 

Edited by Frisco Larson

2 minutes ago, AdamLogan said:

Yikes should have read past the first page, just saw you had already posted the one I just posted. Great book!

Thanks!I think seeing several copies of the same book is fun!And that old scanner of mine made everything a dayglow show for a while lol 

Edited by porcupine48

Until I get into some boxes,I'm tapped out with Pildorr!It's been a long time since I've taken ,any pics,and I think the old photobucket account is fished out.

Can't wait to see more of folks books though!Been neglecting my love of silver age.

!!!!!0.jpg.f74ebb96de79a6ccc2723cd6e14bf

I do have the worlds most awfullest Fin Fang Tapepull,but it's been posted this year and it hurts lol 

I traded this copy away,but my double is somewhere....

IdjgWlm.jpg?1

Edited by porcupine48