• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Underrated character designs?

54 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Logan510 said:

Why not show a Starlin version? (shrug)

Because those dont look as ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Logan510 said:

Why not show a Starlin version? (shrug)

Jim Starlin is taller than that. 

I like the Lady Loki of the mid/late 2000's when Asgard first moved to Oklahoma.

My favorite Thing is the Kirby Thing (probably highly rated).

I generally enjoy the Sunfire costume (though the mask a bit less) and Patch Adams Wolverine

No one asked, but I do not like the design of Lady Thor (although I generally have enjoyed the stories).

44 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

When I was a kid I found the troll from Avengers 1 to be very disturbing...

avengers+%231+loki+troll.jpg

dont watch that Beowulf movie

Snake Eyes Version III

It combined some of the cooler parts of Version 1 and Version 2.  Fans never seemed to fully embrace it since Version 2 became the 'classic' version. It was only briefly used in the comics until they shifted to additional designs before reverting back to Version 2 in the modern era in the IDW books. 

9429573_orig.jpg

6 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Snake Eyes Version III

It combined some of the cooler parts of Version 1 and Version 2.  Fans never seemed to fully embrace it since Version 2 became the 'classic' version. It was only briefly used in the comics until they shifted to additional designs before reverting back to Version 2 in the modern era in the IDW books. 

9429573_orig.jpg

That’s interesting.  There’s a stealth suit in Splinter Cell Blacklist that has a resemblance to this design, minus the weapons.

6 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Snake Eyes Version III

9429573_orig.jpg

See you and raise you my favorite Cobra Commander look. 

5443E274-6E9A-49D9-9A28-6A5E321B0FAF.jpeg.518dce1d74149824d4b57857c8e67d6c.jpeg

On 10/2/2019 at 12:30 AM, catman76 said:

I assume you mean superhero costume designs since that's all anyone's talking about. These are some of my favorites....

Crackajack-Funnies-31-Photocopy-Comic-Bo

Whenever I see the Owls feet I giggle though.

(comicjacks picture)

Scan0113_zpsglrzklrk.jpg.8f92ba2b46770a0