• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 6
5 5

353 posts in this topic

Round 6:

Book 11: All-American Comics #89 Off-White Pages

allamericanfc.thumb.jpg.7af6f49f0b18b1c4450727dc752d3d74.jpg

allamericanbc.thumb.jpg.a3c5b240e965e66d49ea9afb62e3c406.jpg

Book 12: Invaders #1 White Pages

(notes: front cover, bottom right corner looks like it's missing. It is there and nothing is wrong with it)

invadersfc.thumb.jpg.a8ee358874986b3de4797f5bb2522dc3.jpginvadersbc.thumb.jpg.10732ab130be7917a4f11d3241d1ecde.jpg

Well I told myself no more thinking, so Grades In! And I really hope I don't blow it this round because this will be my last round for a while on a real computer. I leave for vacation on Wednesday, so from Wed-Mon I'll be operating on no sleep with only a cell phone to work with during the late hours of the night. May the odds be ever in my favor.

Just now, Magickyak said:

Well I told myself no more thinking, so Grades In! And I really hope I don't blow it this round because this will be my last round for a while on a real computer. I leave for vacation on Wednesday, so from Wed-Mon I'll be operating on no sleep with only a cell phone to work with during the late hours of the night. May the odds be ever in my favor.

:download:

1 minute ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Great books so far! 

Some of the most interesting books to date!
Now lets do like wise with the prize thread!