• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 6
5 5

353 posts in this topic

Just now, speedcake said:

I'm not even going to try and interpret the emoji I got. Nope. I'm not gonna. I won't, and you can't make me.

(checks amazon for books on reverse psychology)

I have determined that I am just outright scared of his positive emoji-warfare!

He sent me :angel:

Must mean I am in for double -1s. lol

It's all good fun. I don't really let it bother me; They are just spicing it up. Can you imagine having to run this show? I'd mess with people as much as possible, too lol

In reality I feel decently good about my grades. If I've blown it, I've blown it. There are four more rounds so the swings are real.  I like this one much better than the March Madness format where the pressure was really on. I managed to reach the semifinals last year and just missed out on the final by half a grade, if I remember correctly.  In this format, there is actually quite alot of forgiveness for a bombed book or two.

With NYCC starting on Thursday its going to be tougher to remember to even get the dang grades in, though. eek!

Edited by speedcake