• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 6
5 5

353 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, sckao said:

Green Eggs Grading Contest Notable News:

On a lighter note, I'd like to note the following accomplishments as we move into the second half of this contest. (thumbsu

Through Round 5:

@Jeffreykli has moved from Position 82 into the Top Ten and it actually took him only 3 rounds. :applause:

@adampasz@Azkaban, @ElrodAllWrong, @KryptoMayor, and @marmat have ALWAYS been in the TOP TEN EVERY SINGLE ROUND. (worship)

@ElrodAllWrong, @KryptoMayor, @Azkaban, @MediumLover, @grebal, and @jevlnuts are the only players so far without a NEGATIVE SCORE on a book.  :banana:

@Ryan. was rocking a  4.5 point average per book when he dropped out, the highest of anyone in the contest to that point or this point. :eek:

@JohnFranklin, @an99, and @Shawnismaximus are hanging in there as the lowest contestant who has played every round! (worship) :foryou:

Good Luck in Rounds 6-10. :wishluck:

Never Quit. Never Surrender! :sumo:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, sckao said:

On a lighter note, I'd like to note the following accomplishments as we move into the second half of this contest. (thumbsu

Through Round 5:

@Jeffreykli has moved from Position 82 into the Top Ten and it actually took him only 3 rounds. :applause:

@adampasz@Azkaban, @ElrodAllWrong, @KryptoMayor, and @marmat have ALWAYS been in the TOP TEN EVERY SINGLE ROUND. (worship)

@ElrodAllWrong, @KryptoMayor, @Azkaban, @MediumLover, @grebal, and @jevlnuts are the only players so far without a NEGATIVE SCORE on a book.  :banana:

@Ryan. was rocking a  4.5 point average per book when he dropped out, the highest of anyone in the contest to that point or this point. :eek:

@JohnFranklin, @an99, and @Shawnismaximus are hanging in there as the lowest contestant who has played every round! (worship) :foryou:

Its awesome to be called out for something good, but Im fairly certain after round 6 I will be posting my first negative score. Oh well, it was good while it lasted lol

5 hours ago, sckao said:

Through Round 5:

Thanks, I think ...

9 hours ago, sckao said:

Through Round 5:

It truly is nice to be recognized, but this is not my norm. I struggle to be in the top 50% in past contest. I guess it goes to show that anything is possible in the Green Eggs Grading Contest.

This round has me scared. I believe it was mentioned that there's only one double bulls so far. Unfortunately, there's only one place to go when you're on top...........

tenor.gif

9 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

How good is it on a scale of 1-10?

I'd give you a score, but don't know what to compare it too, as I've not seen Heath Ledger's portrayal. I would give it an 8 or 9 though :) 

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'd give you a score, but don't know what to compare it too, as I've not seen Heath Ledger's portrayal. I would give it an 8 or 9 though :) 

Wow! That's as good as saying it's a 9.4 or 9.6, I can't decide which!!!! lol

Edited by comics4all