• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 6
5 5

353 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, comics4all said:

I don't think that's a good sign!   

at least I'll be prepared I guess.

19 minutes ago, sckao said:

It's all in the context...:baiting:

S-so you're saying-the the guy was laffing because he was like ecstatic b-because I got 2 bullseyes!!!!

23 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:

I would just like to remind everyone that we do have a PRIZE THREAD  located in Comics General.  We've got over 110 contestants here and it would be terrific to try to get around 100 prizes (or more).  This competition is usually enjoyed by most (even when you do poorly) and the prizes are like icing on the cake.  Now, we rely on prizes as donations here, so if you are willing and able, have a look around and see if you can find something that you think would be a nice thing to offer up.  Some of the folks on here are very generous, and some may not have an expensive gift to donate, but the do what they can. :applause: 

No obligation here folks, but I do encourage it.  Giving is a wonderful thing. (thumbsu 

Grades in!

I'll be finding and adding something into the prize thread ... sooner or later. :wishluck:

17 minutes ago, comics4all said:

grades are in!

I think I am more nervous than with that Jumbo comics!!!! 

how soon they forget

8 minutes ago, flashlites said:

The elusive Double Bulls Beast. I cant seem to find one. Can you point me in the right direction?:ohnoez:

nope