• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 6
5 5

353 posts in this topic

I thought we couldn't change grades once submitted, seems Shin has stated 1 double bulls?

3.) No changing of grades will be allowed once submitted. Post only single, numerical grade for each book. If you post more than one grade (e.g. 8.5/9.0) then your submission for that round will be void. No excuses. As there will be 2 books per round, make it clear which grade is for which book. For example, say ASM #1 4.5 and on the next line say FF #12 8.0. Please don't screw this up. 2c

Well ol kav has a bit more lee way than most!!  All I do is tell em how great they are and stuff and boom!  I'm sure they'll let me change em!

1 minute ago, kav said:

Well ol kav has a bit more lee way than most!!  All I do is tell em how great they are and stuff and boom!  I'm sure they'll let me change em!

I'm cool with whatever. As long as I know the rules.

30 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

I thought we couldn't change grades once submitted, seems Shin has stated 1 double bulls?

3.) No changing of grades will be allowed once submitted. Post only single, numerical grade for each book. If you post more than one grade (e.g. 8.5/9.0) then your submission for that round will be void. No excuses. As there will be 2 books per round, make it clear which grade is for which book. For example, say ASM #1 4.5 and on the next line say FF #12 8.0. Please don't screw this up. 2c

Correct, you cannot change your grades. (thumbsu 

once recorded, a plaster mold is made of each submitter’s grades, then a copy is struck out of them in .999 pure silver. I then take these and put them in my vault, hoping that silver goes up in value  :banana: 

3 minutes ago, WPPJames said:

OK, but just to clarify, they can be changed after submitted up until you get a "grades recorded" PM from sckao?

You can't edit your PM.  

3 minutes ago, WPPJames said:

OK, but just to clarify, they can be changed after submitted up until you get a "grades recorded" PM from sckao?

I suppose you can change them If they haven’t been recorded by sckao.
Honestly, I’d rather not mention this because now I’ll get multiple PMs every round to switch some grades.  Since you asked, I answered. (thumbsu

1 minute ago, comicdonna said:

You can't edit your PM.  

I don’t recommend doing this. We quote you so this isn’t done. 

anyway, I’ve only allowed grade changes probably 5 times in 66 rounds with 110 participants every time, and it most certainly is not allowed after grades are recorded.