• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clerks 3
2 2

56 posts in this topic

Apparently Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes attended a signing where Jeff Anderson was also in attendance.  Fences were mended and an agreement to film Clerks 3 was made. For years, Clerks 3 was a no-go due as Anderson declined to participate. Now it seems that the original --script for what was in development as Clerks 3 and then evolved into the Jay and Silent Bob Reboot has been trashed.  Smith is writing a new treatment to close out his Jersey saga. 

From Smith's Instagram Page:

Edited by Buzzetta

10 hours ago, Antpark said:

It's still weird seeing him so thin. I wonder if he'll "bulk up" for the movie. lol

I had seen him at NYCC a few months before he had the heart attack. Saw him walking around the show floor and took a pic as he is a god to anyone who worked a retail job at some point in his life. When it came out, Clerks validated all of our college nonsense. The transformation is staggering and admirable.  

If you want to see a stark difference though, did you ever see him without his signature facial hair? 

FAQQSFb.jpg

1395217_10152356317186930_8687993024843963034_n.jpg

On 8/28/2022 at 4:08 AM, ▫️ said:

I love how small the original Clerks is. Just has a really comfortable feel that has me revisiting it from time to time. I’ve never revisited Clerks 2. 

Same

The first was made for my generation. It was almost an exact representation of what it was like to have a after school job

On 8/28/2022 at 7:40 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol I saw Dallas event on Facebook but it's in a weird neighborhood, my old one, and also the tickets looked like $50?

Am I reading that right? Surely not. :(

Seriously - could they be putting on some special event as part of the screening?

On 8/28/2022 at 6:56 PM, Bosco685 said:

Seriously - could they be putting on some special event as part of the screening?

Perhaps. Once I saw the cost I backed out, as I wouldn't want to go alone, but I'd have to pay for the other tickets if someone was to go with me. Long story to say that I'll check back later, currently paying for other stuff. :sorry: