• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 7
5 5

257 posts in this topic

I would like to remind everyone that we have a PRIZE THREAD  located in Comics General.  Have a look and please consider making a donation, if you are able.  Thanks!

Round 7:

Book 13: Marvel Premiere #15 White Pages

mp15fc.thumb.jpg.2a782ee7568fec15c781ed21ed05e9c8.jpgmp15bc.thumb.jpg.8197aaaae52f7e392fb974d8f7292f62.jpg

Book 14: Amazing Spider-Man #800 "Virgin Edition" White Pages

asm800fc.thumb.jpg.af7a96898866c418bde92da4cde2907d.jpg

asm800bc.thumb.jpg.673541e2e600cbeb4c827324ec88648c.jpg

That last round hurt. That All American looked worse to me. Seemed generous compared to research I did.

And I dropped my grade on the Invaders. Ugh. Why? I dunno maybe I wanted to be wrong lol. I’m gonna take my time on this one. Perhaps submitting at 9:58 on Friday is the key...

3 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

That last round hurt. That All American looked worse to me. Seemed generous compared to research I did.

And I dropped my grade on the Invaders. Ugh. Why? I dunno maybe I wanted to be wrong lol. I’m gonna take my time on this one. Perhaps submitting at 9:58 on Friday is the key...

Let me know if that works better...  that is what @Azkaban does and he's kicking butt

Edited by Wolverinex

3 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

@comics4all come join the club.  now I have 2 days to catch up on life instead of obsessively thinking about this thread...

@Wolverinex You & me both brother!

I don't even wanna think about how much thinking I did about those 2 books! 

I could have enjoyed life for 48 hours to just stay in 58th place! :(

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont wanna hear any whining this looks like an easy round and a gift from green eggs and sackao