• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League of America #1 FR/GD -- Dehydration Discount!

6 posts in this topic

For those of you who want a key early Silver Age DC but don't want to break the bank, I'm offering up this always exciting JLA #1 (again)....

It is complete -- and everything is attached, though that seems to have been helped by two extra staples on the spine and some tape. I honestly don't know if those were necessary, but little Jimmy must have thought so several decades ago, so there you go. Pieces out of the back cover spine, too.

The latest Overstreet (and we all know how accurate that is) has it at $525 in Good. This is $350 -- NOW $325 -- NOW $310!!!! shipped in the US. (If you're ex-US, I'll take $12 off the cost of shipping).

Payment in Paypal G&S. The family is headed down to Universal in a few days (God help me) and I'd like to add a little extra to the coffers, because that $350 may pay for 4 lemonades.

PM me with any questions. 

jla1.jpg

JLA1back.jpg

Edited by RCheli