• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NYCC Dealer Wall Pics
3 3

46 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing. I am even more excited to go tomorrow now. PS after seeing the Bat 251 Adams questioning its authenticity is ludicrous. 

Funny, Neal Adams has a booth about 30ft away where he sells “limited edition” signed 11x17 B&W copies of the Batman 251 cover art for $150.  It would take 2 minutes for him to walk down to Heritage, examine the piece and say “Yep, genuine!”.  But, we know that ain’t gonna happen.

I was there, too, and spent almost the whole time in artists alley. Didn’t even make it into the main room.

BIGGEST Disappointment: Parking. I prepaid on Spot Hero, but when I got there, I was turned away and told all spots were filled. Time to contact the credit card company.

Then same thing happened to me with spot hero.  I paid for a spot 2 blocks away but ended  up parking on 42nd between 8 and 9. I called spot hero and they were willing to refund the difference after I email them a copy of the receipt of the garage where I parked .  Wouldn’t have been so bad if it wasn’t raining.  Artist alley was the busiest I’ve seen it on a Thursday.  Maybe just my perception but it felt like a Saturday crowd