• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Rules- 

Local pick up on Long Island tonight or tomorrow morning before 9am

Must send me a pic of a ninja turtle at NYCC 

That’s it!!

I now have to work all day and can’t attend. My brother says he doesn’t want to go alone and will go with me on Saturday.

2 Friday Tickets- FREE-

Did I say FREE. 

Edited by SpideyFein

5 minutes ago, SpideyFein said:

Rules- 

That’s it!!

I now have to work all day and can’t attend. My brother says he doesn’t want to go alone and will go with me on Saturday.

2 Friday Tickets- FREE-

Did I say FREE. 

giphy-1.gif.2f3b95af4ed45b06ab9a9088ca3a2ce6.gif

Wish I could go. But like you I have to work...I'm going to go be angry in my bathroom now...LOL!!! Very cool of you to offer up the tickets!!! 

1 hour ago, SpideyFein said:

Rules- 

That’s it!!

2 Friday Tickets- FREE-

Did I say FREE. 

You’ve always been aces in my book, and this just reinforces it!  What a nice gesture to the community on the boards!(thumbsu

1 hour ago, SkOw said:

You’ve always been aces in my book, and this just reinforces it!  What a nice gesture to the community on the boards!(thumbsu

Thank you sir!!! I appreciate it. This community has always been very kind to me and others. 

An awesome, very generous boardie actually inspired me (Wipple)

I am hitting the hay, but will be up early. If anyone wants one or both, just post a Take it and be ready to meet up early. 

3 minutes ago, SpideyFein said:

Thank you sir!!! I appreciate it. This community has always been very kind to me and others. 

An awesome, very generous boardie actually inspired me (Wipple)

I am hitting the hay, but will be up early. If anyone wants one or both, just post a Take it and be ready to meet up early. 

(thumbsu

47 minutes ago, Eddie Rodriguez said:

What a waste!!! But yes it is the thought that counts. For the record...I cried for like an hour last night in my bathroom...LOL!!! (thumbsu 

:roflmao:Man.  I wish you could’ve gone man. Are you going tomorrow? If not, hopefully next year.