• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Little Listing of (high grade) Big Little Books
2 2

17 posts in this topic

I bought a huge lot of Big Little books - I have very limited experience with them, even though I think they're pretty cool and have had a few Disney books in my collection for many years. But as for buying and selling, and even grading, I am a newbie. Please be gentle and buy my books!

Usual rules apply - no HOSers, Probies, or other nefarious types. 

First unqualified :takeit:in the thread trumps all negotiations or DM offers/takes.

Payment is PayPal, though checks and MOs are accepted, but will have to clear before books are sent.

Shipping will be Priority Small box for $8. If you buy more than one I'll figure out the shipping with you. Outside of the US please discuss shipping before taking.

I will be in and out, so I may not respond quickly to offers or takes, but I will try.

Offers are always welcome, especially if someone is in the market for a whole new collection of these books! List of what I have available upon request.

Thanks for looking!

First up - in Alphabetical order . . . .

Bugs Bunny the Masked Marvel

I grade this as a Fine, based on what I have read about grading these things. No pages missing, everything attached with no rips on the interior. See pics for cover condition.

Asking $20

20191003_191026.jpg

20191003_191042.jpg

20191003_191057.jpg

3 hours ago, Qua-Brot said:

Lone Ranger and Dead Men's Mine

F really nice color and shine

Asking $35

20191003_191931.jpg

20191003_191944.jpg

20191003_191956.jpg

:takeit: Send me what you have in Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon, the Phantom, Tracy, Terry and the Pirates. Thanks

Edited by Ghastly542454