• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Premium

15 posts in this topic

Should be on the CGC Website (they have a website).  I feel like there's a chart.

Additionally, CGC has contact information available on their website, you could call or email a paid Customer Service Representative CGC EMPOLYEE and get an official answer.

Good luck.

5 hours ago, revat said:

Should be on the CGC Website (they have a website).  I feel like there's a chart.

Additionally, CGC has contact information available on their website, you could call or email a paid Customer Service Representative CGC EMPOLYEE and get an official answer.

Good luck.

Why not just  do this for @MinnDakAuctionHunter ? ( of course he could have also found it in about 3 seconds if he took your advice and looked at the CGC website)

F0F9A910-D4C1-4BA4-9AC9-6036E6E36559.png

3 minutes ago, Jordysnordy said:
5 hours ago, revat said:

Good luck.

Why not just  do this for @MinnDakAuctionHunter ? ( of course he could have also found it in about 3 seconds if he took your advice and looked at the CGC website)

F0F9A910-D4C1-4BA4-9AC9-6036E6E36559.png

I just figured A) searching themselves is better; and B) In general I wish people would put in the barest modicum of effort before asking strangers for help, and C) Teach a man to fish, feed him at the Day Spa, give him fish and chips and punch him in the face (or whatever the saying is).

On 10/4/2019 at 10:49 PM, revat said:

I just figured A) searching themselves is better; and B) In general I wish people would put in the barest modicum of effort before asking strangers for help, and C) Teach a man to fish, feed him at the Day Spa, give him fish and chips and punch him in the face (or whatever the saying is).

Whilst I agree with your sentiments to a degree Revat - and I'm speaking as someone who has responded to countless questions here with some very fulsome answers, only to get the almost customary crickets in response - I always take the view that the questioner could either be a) a young kid or b) someone who maybe just wants to join in and thinks that asking a question here might be a way to help them do that (even though the answer may indeed be readily available with a quick root around). You'll soon see which it is. If they're just a lazy millennial, well, you tried to be kind, and maybe God will look more favourably upon you on the Day of Reckoning as a result. If you believe in him that is. 

4 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Whilst I agree with your sentiments to a degree Revat - and I'm speaking as someone who has responded to countless questions here with some very fulsome answers, only to get the almost customary crickets in response - I always take the view that the questioner could either be a) a young kid or b) someone who maybe just wants to join in and thinks that asking a question here might be a way to help them do that (even though the answer may indeed be readily available with a quick root around). You'll soon see which it is. If they're just a lazy millennial, well, you tried to be kind, and maybe God will look more favourably upon you on the Day of Reckoning as a result.

He'll be an outcast. They'll kill him.

- Man of Steel

2 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

:pullhair:

Lara Lor-Van says it in the movie Man of Steel.

What, "You'll have to explain that one you old Goat you"?

Spoiler

ClearEnlightenedGrackle-max-1mb.gif.4c6ce89f9d8ee05e986b79886cfc2c4c.gif

2 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Whilst I agree with your sentiments to a degree Revat - and I'm speaking as someone who has responded to countless questions here with some very fulsome answers, only to get the almost customary crickets in response - I always take the view that the questioner could either be a) a young kid or b) someone who maybe just wants to join in and thinks that asking a question here might be a way to help them do that (even though the answer may indeed be readily available with a quick root around). You'll soon see which it is. If they're just a lazy millennial, well, you tried to be kind, and maybe God will look more favourably upon you on the Day of Reckoning as a result. If you believe in him that is. 

I agree with you all the way around, and yet... I feel like we're (or at least just me) fighting a larger war now, a war against intellectual laziness and entitlement, where people readily accept all types of information from internet strangers (or in many cases the media) without checking the facts from the readily available sources themselves.  And if I can point someone in direction of finding their own facts in a low-impact setting like this with a somewhat gentle kick in the pants, I'm in for it.

I can also see  the counter argument where one could be old, young, internet non-savvy (although they knew enough to find this website, create an identity, create a thread), etc., and/or also that many of what I perceive to be society's ills could be solved with friendliness and community-building.  But from my practical perspective, I'd say the person asking the question is less likely to stay a part of the community either way, but HOPEFULLY will take away the lesson of thinking through their questions and doing a bit of self-research in every aspect of their life.

1 hour ago, revat said:

I agree with you all the way around, and yet... I feel like we're (or at least just me) fighting a larger war now, a war against intellectual laziness and entitlement, where people readily accept all types of information from internet strangers (or in many cases the media) without checking the facts from the readily available sources themselves.  And if I can point someone in direction of finding their own facts in a low-impact setting like this with a somewhat gentle kick in the pants, I'm in for it.

I can also see  the counter argument where one could be old, young, internet non-savvy (although they knew enough to find this website, create an identity, create a thread), etc., and/or also that many of what I perceive to be society's ills could be solved with friendliness and community-building.  But from my practical perspective, I'd say the person asking the question is less likely to stay a part of the community either way, but HOPEFULLY will take away the lesson of thinking through their questions and doing a bit of self-research in every aspect of their life.

A nice counter there (thumbsu