• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Microbia’s Autumn Sale
3 3

54 posts in this topic

No it was this Rural House issue that was recorded in the sale.  The question is did the book actually sell at that price.  Probably an error recognizing the sale... ???

It was a different copy than @Microbia's  I doubt it sold at that price; else someone hit a extra lucky BIN on eBay...

6 minutes ago, bounty_coder said:

No it was this Rural House issue that was recorded in the sale.  The question is did the book actually sell at that price.  Probably an error recognizing the sale... ???

It was a different copy than @Microbia's  I doubt it sold at that price; else someone hit a extra lucky BIN on eBay...

Yup, that copy, which had a piece reattached on the cover, and still came out 6.0, was different from this one which I purchased raw about 20 years ago and just recently had it graded. 

The 9.0 is the mile high presumably still owned by Timely, and one of the two 6.5’s is the D-copy that’s in a collection and not going up for sale soon. :whistle:  So it might be a while until another nice copy pops up for sale. :baiting: