• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD! Closed. 3 Scarce Baker books
2 2

19 posts in this topic

Hello,

I’m offering a trio of Baker books today that seldom come to market in any grade. First :takeit: in the thread wins the book over any PM negotiations. I will accept personal checks and PayPal. Shipping in the US is included in the price. I will ship outside the US at cost. You may return books within 7 days of receipt in the same condition as received for a full refund but you pay the return shipping cost. Thanks for looking.

Ken

Edited by Inaflash

5 hours ago, Inaflash said:

Giant Comics Edition 15 CGC 3.0 ow/white. Book is cracked put but the label will be sent. The defect on this book is clear but aside from the bottom right corner it is stunning. Bright and glossy with one of Baker’s best covers. GPA has a 5.0 selling for $2,738 in February 2018. CL has a more recent 3.0 sold at $2,400. I’m going to be aggressive because I truly love this book and the eye appeal trumps the grade all day long. 

‘First right of refusal goes to the board member who sold it to me but you can put a take on it for first shot if he passes.

Asking $3,150

D601A833-8C59-409E-8631-49E3A0E004C5.jpeg

D91D4D3E-F4E2-4A4D-A846-83BC77DF8850.jpeg

Beautiful copy, I can still remember the day I bought it on eBay. Upgraded to a 4.5 >>>GLWTS.

20 hours ago, Inaflash said:

Diary Secrets 11 CGC 7.5 cream to off-white. Cracked out but the label will be sent. Single highest graded copy of another tough Baker book. Nice color and gloss with supple pages that are closer to off-white to me and I am a page quality fanatic. Nice Grey tone effect.  No GPA or CL sales data. Asking $2,500

08112C71-78FE-436F-B0B6-0BB2561A5DA7.jpeg

B76F6228-4C5F-46C2-8FD9-7229E968EA8F.jpeg

take per PM