• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 8
3 3

359 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, comics4all said:

Please don't remind me of that awful movie Superman returns!

I liked the plane save scene otherwise it was dumb as hell.  Yes kryptonite weakens him that's why he can LIFT A KRYPTONITE CONTINENT INTO SPACE!!
Ps what goes up must come down you numbskull

9 minutes ago, kav said:

Doctors remove bullets if they:
Are in a joint space
Are impinging a nerve or vessel

Otherwise bullets are harmless once they stop moving, but diggin em out causes all kindsa damage-

Fo! Sho! :foryou: 

11 minutes ago, comics4all said:

Please don't remind me of that awful movie Superman returns!

I couldn't sit through it either lol but nor would I remember that was the "film". I don't think that I've seen a Superman movie all the way through since the Christopher Reeves...... I've seen Justice League though, I went with other's who wanted to see it :) 

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I couldn't sit through it either lol but nor would I remember that was the "film". I don't think that I've seen a Superman movie all the way through since the Christopher Reeves...... I've seen Justice League though, I went with other's who wanted to see it :) 

Superman's mouth moving like a Bruce Lee movie-that was special.

Edited by kav

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Yeah none of these recent superman movies were any good but I think SR was the worst of the bunch....

How about the Super Stalker scene with Lois? lol

1 minute ago, comics4all said:

Yeah none of these recent superman movies were any good but I think SR was the worst of the bunch....

How about the Super Stalker scene with Lois? lol

yes I was like wtf dude I believe there are laws against peeping?

69843504_1335492539957819_4000949494366601216_n.jpg

What about the scene where he was in space---LISTENING.  IN SPACE, LISTENING@!!!!! :makepoint:

Ps to ALL Superman movies-there can be no such thing as super breath!!!  Air comes out of the lungs due to decreasing the volume of the lungs in accordance with Boyle's Law!!  Superman cannot exhale any harder or more air than you or I can and certainly not freeze breath for god sake!!! :pullhair: :makepoint:>:((tsk):boo::censored::frustrated::facepalm::taptaptap:

6 minutes ago, kav said:

Ps to ALL Superman movies-there can be no such thing as super breath!!!  Air comes out of the lungs due to decreasing the volume of the lungs in accordance with Boyle's Law!!  Superman cannot exhale any harder or more air than you or I can and certainly not freeze breath for god sake!!! :pullhair: :makepoint:>:((tsk):boo::censored::frustrated::facepalm::taptaptap:

As Sheldon from the big bang theory would say....

When you play chutes and ladders, do you complain about all the chutes and ladders?

Ok he could give a powerful burst of about 2 liters of air if he compressed chest at super speed-this would not put out any fires but would be a sonic blast and very loud and fatal at close range only.  The End.

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

As Sheldon from the big bang theory would say....

When you play chutes and ladders, do you complain about all the chutes and ladders?

As soon as they make a chutes and ladders movie I'll weigh in on the scientific accuracy.  If you are saying superman is about as realistic as a game like old maid I will agree.

Never seen big bang hate sheldon and young sheldon and it seems to be on TV 24 hours a day!!!!  Or a commercial for the damned things!! :pullhair:

1 minute ago, kav said:

As soon as they make a chutes and ladders movie I'll weigh in on the scientific accuracy.  If you are saying superman is about as realistic as a game like old maid I will agree.

maybe he is like that saxaphone arteest that got in the guiness book for the longest note

by inhaling and exhaling at the same time...

Fun fact: the entire scene of him lifting shuttle off plane was computer generated.  The technical guys always blow away the writers and actors in the skill dept for some reason.

Edited by kav