• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Torn between 2 books - and can’t get both right now..

16 posts in this topic

So knowing this, One I can buy now ( when ‘the right one’ is available ), snd wait until the Spring to get the other ( also when the ‘right one’ is available ) .
Will be looking for 9.6-9.8 Raw. I intend to keep both / they are not to flip or sell ( at least not in the foreseeable future ) ~  I could be dead by the Spring of 2020 - so the first one should be the preferred one / more desirable, rare, and “special “

I have (1) 9.0 UF4, and have (0) Bat 608 Retailer Incentives.

(Presently, to Me) they are of equal, very high desirability, which is why you’re reading this. Maybe they shouldn’t be?? / enlighten me! Thoughts and comments are appreciated! Someone get me off the fence! :$

318AD3CD-4AF1-4E24-9215-44B167205304.jpeg

E1116476-1FC0-4CFC-9D98-7AF729ADB0AE.jpeg

Edited by showcase4

2 hours ago, showcase4 said:

So knowing this, One I can buy now ( when ‘the right one’ is available ), snd wait until the Spring to get the other ( also when the ‘right one’ is available ) .
Will be looking for 9.6-9.8 Raw. I intend to keep both / they are not to flip or sell ( at least not in the foreseeable future ) ~  I could be dead by the Spring of 2020 - so the first one should be the preferred one / more desirable, rare, and “special “

I have (1) 9.0 UF4, and have (0) Bat 608 Retailer Incentives.

(Presently, to Me) they are of equal, very high desirability, which is why you’re reading this. Maybe they shouldn’t be?? / enlighten me! Thoughts and comments are appreciated! Someone get me off the fence! :$

318AD3CD-4AF1-4E24-9215-44B167205304.jpeg

E1116476-1FC0-4CFC-9D98-7AF729ADB0AE.jpeg

I kinda like the Miles Morales, I see a future for him for sure. But Batman is Batman

53 minutes ago, bababooey said:

Buy both, obtain the one you can't afford using a high interest credit card and then just make minimum payments for the forseeable future and then pay off the balance when your numbers hit in the lottery.  2c

Hey... that’s a very good idea :idea: 

now that you mention it, I could go on a HUGE buying spree - buy everything in sight using ALL of my credit cards - file Chapter 7 —- would effectively make them all free! :banana:

Edited by showcase4

First appearance of a hero trumps first appearance of a villain in my mind, especially when we're talking about a book that wasn't readily available to the public, so I could see there be a debate about whether the Batman retailer variant is legitimately a first appearance down the line. The variant craze will pass, I think. The only consistently collectible thing in comics collecting over time has been first appearances.

3 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

First appearance of a hero trumps first appearance of a villain in my mind, especially when we're talking about a book that wasn't readily available to the public, so I could see there be a debate about whether the Batman retailer variant is legitimately a first appearance down the line. The variant craze will pass, I think. The only consistently collectible thing in comics collecting over time has been first appearances.

Unless that villain becomes a hero!

Happens pretty often aka Harley aka Warlock...the list can go on.

On 10/6/2019 at 9:21 AM, showcase4 said:

Hey... that’s a very good idea :idea: 

now that you mention it, I could go on a HUGE buying spree - buy everything in sight using ALL of my credit cards - file Chapter 7 —- would effectively make them all free! :banana:

That gives me an idea

BA 12 9.8

ASM 300 9.8 Here I come

(Also being single:()