• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warren Mag Runs V 3.0...Vampirella Countdown
7 7

1,040 posts in this topic

Vampirella 37 Copy A 9.2 $75  If you collect these books at all, you are familiar with both 36 and 37 having square binding and metallic ink front covers.  Super cool effect and really prone to showing flaws.  You might also recognize the Enric painting on the back cover that later became the front cover of Eerie 117.  This is the first 100 pager.  SOLD TO BATARAG 

1178988531_379.2.thumb.jpg.53819b2ac4b6abb93e2f68e6999b3d14.jpg

128016790_379_2BC.thumb.jpg.cebc8a98a042dc533b97c4ef780674d4.jpg

Edited by Stevemmg

After talking snot about the lack of high quality mags at nycc, I found a guy Sunday who, when asked if he had any skywalds, pointed to a “$7 each” box and said some might be in there. I yoinked out a lower grade psycho #9 and a pile of nicer reader warrens. So it wasn’t a total bust.  Didn’t see a single Vampirella 1 all weekend hm

grabbed Eerie 16, 46, 83, 130, and 131 :o

creepy 91

Vampirella 55 in about VF

7 bucks a pop!

Edited by speedcake

4 minutes ago, speedcake said:

After talking snot about the lack of high quality mags at nycc, I found a guy Sunday who, when asked if he had any skywalds, pointed to a “$7 each” box and said some might be in there. I yoinked out a lower grade psycho #9 and a pile of nicer reader warrens. So it wasn’t a total bust.  Didn’t see a single Vampirella 1 all weekend hm

Interesting 

Vampirella 36 Copy A 9.0 $60 Besides being the first issue with the Sanjulian playing card image, it's the metallic gold cover, and the back cover is the Enric that was originally scheduled to be on the cover of 31 until some guy named Frazetta stole the show.  The original of that back cover sold through Heritage I believe it was last year, with the Eiffel tower image intact .  Nice stuff.  SOLD TO JUSTJIMN

36068526_369.0.thumb.jpg.8c88856d2264561e1455d2fa37a2b4fd.jpg

2135097287_369_0BC.thumb.jpg.6e318ee8c8e6beacf5a0b9eb53ef5e80.jpg

Edited by Stevemmg

That's going to do it for tonight kiddies.  As usual, thanks for hanging out with me tonight and checking out the mags.  I appreciate the purchases, and I'll audit the thread again tomorrow to make sure everything is properly marked.  Back about the same time tomorrow to continue the countdown.  I would guess I'll get it down to around #17 or so tomorrow and then probably wrap it all up on Wednesday night.  Going to go check out what I missed in Bounty's thread and hit the rack.  (thumbsu