• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warren Mag Runs V 3.0...Vampirella Countdown
7 7

1,040 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Randall Dowling said:

I have a feeling these next 14 issues are going to separate the men from the boys here.  Kind of awesome what Vampirellas are selling for lately.

they for sure are. I'm not ready for these books. I can admit it. Maybe mid grade, nice presenting copies. But they are first on the list for when I'm able.

I havent been able to take as many Vampirella books as Id have liked, but the thread has given me plenty of inspiration. I'm super happy with all the Warrens I managed to take in the other threads. And who knows, if anyone is interested in a nice ToD 10, I might take a swing at that Skywald thread...  :x   :banana:

12 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

Vampirella 23 Copy A 8.5 $50 Well, again for anyone uninitiated, let me tell you about #23.  Until a lone 9.6 recently popped up on the census, it had been just one 9.2 as the top graded copy.  Not that I'm needing one graded, but let me tell you, this is one of only two Vampirella issues I have under 9.4 in my collection.  I've bought a ton of copies to get to the 9.2 I have now.  In a run of tough books, this baby is the toughest.  Sanjulian provides the second most famous Egyptian Warren cover.  :grin: SOLD TO N E R V

820024685_238.5.thumb.jpg.5e88fa0d176947f9216e9e87dcd2d6d8.jpg

229486472_238_5BC.thumb.jpg.6c914e1d7de8bb07b2d7103405c00137.jpg

Speaking of this mysterious 23 9.6 that appeared on the census recently, maybe someone can help. If anyone knows where this is, I would like to make a generous offer for it, assuming it’s a legitimate 9.6. A nice finders’s fee to anyone that gets me there. Thanks. 

9 hours ago, speedcake said:

I havent been able to take as many Vampirella books as Id have liked, but the thread has given me plenty of inspiration. I'm super happy with all the Warrens I managed to take in the other threads. And who knows, if anyone is interested in a nice ToD 10, I might take a swing at that Skywald thread...  :x   :banana:

Is there a Skywald thread currently running?