• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warren Mag Runs V 3.0...Vampirella Countdown
7 7

1,040 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

Speaking of this mysterious 23 9.6 that appeared on the census recently, maybe someone can help. If anyone knows where this is, I would like to make a generous offer for it, assuming it’s a legitimate 9.6. A nice finders’s fee to anyone that gets me there. Thanks. 

Just curious but do you own the CGC 9.2 OW/W copy that was sold on Heritage years ago?98939F37-8E9F-4C53-9BEE-F150CBCBC2BB.thumb.jpeg.d4b52dc6acca09f90d212617ad76cf82.jpeg

I think there was a CGC 9.0 sold by them the same year.

Edited by N e r V

Just did a quick look up. There is still just 1 9.6 but 6 copies in 9.2 and 4 in 9.0 on the census. Also only 3 each in 8.5 and 8.0.

With only 20 copies On census so far I wonder how many more raw attempts or pressing changes this going forward...

1 hour ago, N e r V said:

Just curious but do you own the CGC 9.2 OW/W copy that was sold on Heritage years ago?98939F37-8E9F-4C53-9BEE-F150CBCBC2BB.thumb.jpeg.d4b52dc6acca09f90d212617ad76cf82.jpeg

I think there was a CGC 9.0 sold by them the same year.

No.  Mine came from an original owner collection.  Thanks for the head's up on the one that just went up for sale.  Checking to see if I can get additional pics.  :smile:

It's been an exhausting road, but we are just about to reach the end of what has turned out to be maybe the only complete Vampirella sales thread attempted.  How about something free to get started.  Due to yesterday's first freebie, let me qualify taking this should be by someone buying something in the thread.  If you were here, you know what I'm talking about.  LOL

Vampirella 19 reader copy, free to a qualified :takeit: CLAIMED BY SPEEDCAKE

338106836_19FREE.thumb.jpg.a3fce87b9cf35a4b2fa014faf2736e39.jpg

Edited by Stevemmg

1 minute ago, Stevemmg said:

It's been an exhausting road, but we are just about to reach the end of what has turned out to be maybe the only complete Vampirella sales thread attempted.  How about something free to get started.  Due to yesterday's first freebie, let me qualify taking this should be by someone buying something in the thread.  If you were here, you know what I'm talking about.  LOL

Vampirella 19 reader copy, free to a qualified :takeit:

338106836_19FREE.thumb.jpg.a3fce87b9cf35a4b2fa014faf2736e39.jpg

take it

Quick word about production corner tears.  So in this part of the run, I see a number of copies that have some of the interior pages with small torn off corner tips.  It's a production thing, however, since copies exist without it, I believe that it should affect the grade.  Some of the upcoming copies have it, so while I don't like to give a lot of grading notes, I'll mention it and tell you my assessed grade with and without the tears so you know what you're buying.  You might not agree with me, and that's okay.  I just don't want anyone to be surprised and/or disappointed.  So, hopefully people will read this and know what I'm talking about as we finish it all up.  Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Vampirella 13 Copy B 8.5 $50 Corner chips.  This is one I was talking about.  Has some pages with the corner chips and a tiny stain at the margin of a few pages (about 3mm) Looks 9.4-9.6 otherwise. SOLD TO RANDALL DOWLING

1981282048_138.5.thumb.jpg.c8e0a3cbd4b3d78fecdcd031c6549610.jpg

2017286163_138_5BC.thumb.jpg.7d99fbd8993b09ef01669f551335b443.jpg

Edited by Stevemmg