• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warren Mag Runs V 3.0...Vampirella Countdown
7 7

1,040 posts in this topic

My books arrived yesterday and they are fantastic! Packing was top notch, and books were exactly as described. Thanks Steve! Best money I've spent recently.

If anyone has been on the fence about picking up any of the books that are still available, I would highly recommend doing so. You will not be disappointed.

On 10/13/2019 at 6:47 PM, Stevemmg said:

There are some really serious collections of Warren art out there, so mine is meager by comparison. I have been fortunate enough to get some anyway. I would love to be able to display a number of these in a showing of some kind one day.  This one is incredibly vibrant in person  

F4F4F389-5632-4856-AE65-5E70B389AA84.thumb.jpeg.9e9fc372d6b9be3cbf04c7a9da8d0b76.jpeg

50 minutes ago, adampasz said:

Got mine too! They were packed using the Box-in-a-Box technique, and bagged and boarded in mylars. Looking great!

1 hour ago, speedcake said:

Got mine, as well. They are puuuuuurty  :cloud9:

1 hour ago, ChasingKingKirby said:

My books made it as well.  Look A-MA-ZING.

1 hour ago, p-kay14 said:

My books arrived yesterday and they are fantastic! Packing was top notch, and books were exactly as described. Thanks Steve! Best money I've spent recently.

If anyone has been on the fence about picking up any of the books that are still available, I would highly recommend doing so. You will not be disappointed.

Does Stevie have a kudos thread yet? Not seeing a sig link...

I tried extremely hard to get everyone ‘s books out quickly and double boxed. I got a report from JustJimN that the post office was able to damage the packing pretty much, but the books made it intact. I really appreciate all of the kind comments and pm’s that made taking on a thread of this magnitude worthwhile. You boardies are wonderful. Thanks so much!

Steve

12 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

I tried extremely hard to get everyone ‘s books out quickly and double boxed. I got a report from JustJimN that the post office was able to damage the packing pretty much, but the books made it intact. I really appreciate all of the kind comments and pm’s that made taking on a thread of this magnitude worthwhile. You boardies are wonderful. Thanks so much!

Steve

Steve,

I didn't mention it, but the outer box on mine was also mangled.  Books were fine, so I didn't even mention it.

M