• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warren Mag Runs V 3.0...Vampirella Countdown
7 7

1,040 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Stevemmg said:

Well boys and girls, 48 pages of all Vampirella from beginning to end.  It's been a lot of work, lots of fun, and now it will be a lot of shipping.  Thank you all for being here.  As usual, I'll be working to get out all of the invoices tomorrow, payment due then within two days, so I can get all of your great mags packed up and shipped over the weekend.  As always I'll use boxes, and on larger orders, double boxes.  I'll PM you all soon, and once it's all set, I'll take a month off from doing a thread!

May the Vamp be with you.

Enric_Vampirella_The_Return.thumb.JPG.f3d7af3d342a667e2a8cad6f02b51436.JPG

nm53RKtqcczp6.gif

36 minutes ago, Stevemmg said:

Well boys and girls, 48 pages of all Vampirella from beginning to end.  It's been a lot of work, lots of fun, and now it will be a lot of shipping.  Thank you all for being here.  As usual, I'll be working to get out all of the invoices tomorrow, payment due then within two days, so I can get all of your great mags packed up and shipped over the weekend.  As always I'll use boxes, and on larger orders, double boxes.  I'll PM you all soon, and once it's all set, I'll take a month off from doing a thread!

May the Vamp be with you.

Enric_Vampirella_The_Return.thumb.JPG.f3d7af3d342a667e2a8cad6f02b51436.JPG

what is this from?

1 minute ago, Randall Dowling said:

I don't have the volume or the organization that Steve and Bounty have.  But I appreciate the shout out.  :foryou:

This was an impressive undertaking.  It's really fun to see all of the people fill in their runs and new collectors discover just how cool these mags truly are.  Thanks to everyone for a wicked fun few nights and especially to Steve for taking the time to make this happen!  (worship)

Definitely, super awesome and fun thread to take part in!

I had a decision to make...whether to get a couple of high grade books or fill as many holes as I could with mid-grade copies. I chose the latter and am pretty happy with that decision. I'm at the point now where I can legitimately kill off the run with a little luck and then worry about upgrading. I'm still more of a 'well presenting mid-grade' kind of guy though, so am super happy with what I was able to pick up.

I wanted that #5 really badly and was itching to pull the trigger but my wallet told me absolutely no way lol

6 minutes ago, Annihilus said:

Definitely, super awesome and fun thread to take part in!

I had a decision to make...whether to get a couple of high grade books or fill as many holes as I could with mid-grade copies. I chose the latter and am pretty happy with that decision. I'm at the point now where I can legitimately kill off the run with a little luck and then worry about upgrading. I'm still more of a 'well presenting mid-grade' kind of guy though, so am super happy with what I was able to pick up.

I wanted that #5 really badly and was itching to pull the trigger but my wallet told me absolutely no way lol

I went the opposite.  Since I was only going to be able to grab a few, I tried to snag higher grade copies. I have no doubt that I'll be filling in the runs with mid grade stuff as I go along, though. But I"m gonna save up for the nicest copies I can get of certain issues. That's the plan, anyway

1 minute ago, speedcake said:

I went the opposite.  Since I was only going to be able to grab a few, I tried to snag higher grade copies. I have no doubt that I'll be filling in the runs with mid grade stuff as I go along, though. But I"m gonna save up for the nicest copies I can get of certain issues. That's the plan, anyway

If I had already had a #1 and perhaps more of the 1-10 run, I would've done the same but I was hoping to get a nice mid-grade #1 so the gamble paid off. Plus I noticed early on in this Vampi thread that the competition for those higher grade copies was going to be pretty healthy, so that's another reason I went the way I did.

No wrong choices here, though!

2 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

image.thumb.jpg.5900ddea49d12f3edf04254f34e0b745.jpg

:news:The sort and double checking is complete. Now I can estimate postage and get all you hep cats invoices. That Stippy stack is a beast!

I only had 9 magazines so I’d guess maybe mine is far right, top row on stool.

Whoever is the middle stack Top row is crazy big though...

Edited by N e r V