• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Never mind

10 posts in this topic

On 10/7/2019 at 4:38 PM, James J Johnson said:

I agree. Maddening. Just sick to my stomach simply thinking about the unrealized, unrequited potential of how memorable this "thread that never was" might have been had it not fallen prey to premature eradication.  What a pity. It might have been a contender. :sorry:

No need to let it die, make this thread your go to for all those thoughts you’d like to post but don’t really care to hear anyone’s response to.

2 hours ago, szav said:

No need to let it die, make this thread your go to for all those thoughts you’d like to post but don’t really care to hear anyone’s response to.

Great idea. Take full advantage of the "never mind" and "so what's the use?" philosophy. Type away, and bear my soul. Let it all hang out and throw my hands in the air like I really don't care, then when each literary jewel is finished, instead of submitting the reply or posting, think "oh, never mind" and backspace to the previous page! I have to start trying that, thank you for that. (worship)

On 10/5/2019 at 7:19 PM, szav said:

never mind

We all know variations of this have been asked and answered many times here on the boards, but never this specific issue. I think that, while the first option reflects a more measured approach, the third option may well be the way to go, despite its unrestrained appearance. There IS a dichotomy between the second and the first instances, however, that does remove the second from contention. (I hope we can all agree on that!)

50 minutes ago, PovertyRow said:

We all know variations of this have been asked and answered many times here on the boards, but never this specific issue. I think that, while the first option reflects a more measured approach, the third option may well be the way to go, despite its unrestrained appearance. There IS a dichotomy between the second and the first instances, however, that does remove the second from contention. (I hope we can all agree on that!)

???