• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

comic con submissions
1 1

7 posts in this topic

If you haven't paid yet (which I don't think you have), it essentially doesn't matter.  Just fill out new forms for mail-in.  Should be on the website. 

But I think you should contact CGC customer service on their website to confirm the whole process.  They have Customer Service employees who are paid to answer questions from customers.

I dropped off several comic books in the Express Drop Off of CGC's NYCC booth on October 4. Do you know when my online account will show that the comics were dropped off at CGC and are in their possession? The Progress Tracking section of the CGC website shows that I have no submissions. Is there a typical delay/waiting period before CGC posts an update in my Account?

Edited by PANARICO

there is a delay typically between when they receive the books and when the books enter the system.  It is mostly based on how many books are submitted as the same time as your book.

The delay is typically longer directly after a major convention (as many books are submitted at the same time), of which NYCC is most likely the 2nd largest of the year (although there was onsite grading too, so maybe the # isn't so much), and is the most populous city in the country in a geographic region much more population dense than San Diego.

Unless you submitted for walk-through grading or are a MAJOR dealer/customer, I would not expect your books to enter the system for AT LEAST a week.  For more specifics, you should probably contact CGC customer service.