• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 9
3 3

272 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

Now I am sad I missed whatever peanut buttery goodness was in that post.

I'm 99% sure it was fine for publication. I basically said "good night all" and posted a gif of Obama at his last White House Correspondents Dinner doing a mike drop and saying "Obama Out". But that damn Kav made me paranoid so I deleted it. Because, being in like 40th place, I do not want to get disqualified.

4 minutes ago, WPPJames said:

I'm 99% sure it was fine for publication. I basically said "good night all" and posted a gif of Obama at his last White House Correspondents Dinner doing a mike drop and saying "Obama Out". But that damn Kav made me paranoid so I deleted it. Because, being in like 40th place, I do not want to get disqualified.

That's it?

image.png.fb78b7863aa3b277aa58b0264e91a414.png

Just now, WPPJames said:

He'd better watch himself. I know people who know people who know people that are only six degrees of separation away from Kevin Bacon. And they know where he lives.

image.png.ef67121d8b7038997932521716042612.png

That reminds me I have some bacon I can cook.  mmmmmm bacon!

4 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

That reminds me I have some bacon I can cook.  mmmmmm bacon!

OK one last comment and I'll stop hijacking this thread. Wife and I were at a brewery two weekends ago. They were having a mac & cheese cook-off contest that had just ended. I asked the bartender who won. He said it was the guy who put bacon in his mac & cheese. "Every time we have this contest the winner has bacon in his mac & cheese". 

Just now, WPPJames said:

OK one last comment and I'll stop hijacking this thread. Wife and I were at a brewery two weekends ago. They were having a mac & cheese cook-off contest that had just ended. I asked the bartender who won. He said it was the guy who put bacon in his mac & cheese. "Every time we have this contest the winner has bacon in his mac & cheese". 

Bacon = Win!